Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Losing thing is luckiest unlucky things might happen

I hate to loose my things. But as Murphy Law, that everything which has possibility to go wrong, will have direct proportion of it really goes wrong. It happens in this case. Since the first time I arrived in this city, this morning is the second time that I lost my things. First time was my mobile phone, which has already served me and I might say has already served me Well, I have to change the subject now, if I continue talking about my cell phone, I will start to curse myself over and over again.
The second things I lost is a technical/manual book. That big folder, I brought it outside with me this morning while waiting for the car on the street. As usual, we sat on a bench.. and there I put it by my side, since my 2 bags already occupied my lap. Then, because of getting furious since the car was full, I forgot about those map. Yes, it will give me an unpleasant feeling when I have to say to the owner, but I (hope) still can find another copy for her and most probably I don’t have to worry if somebody who took the book will use it for bad intention since the only person wandering there in the early morning is the rubbish collector. But still, I wish it would not happen, just will not happen again.
There are two things that I got from my two carelessness.
1) Losing things is the luckiest unlucky things might happen to you, since you don’t have to feel any pain.
2) since I got bad mood and getting furious, so that I became careless and forgot my things.
Above things are said by my friends and do not know why I keep thinking of those words. Hope that this would be my last losing thing thingy.
Specially dedicated to: a silver Nokia 6600, with blurred and dirty plastic case

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, March 27, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    kalo kamu menyesal kehilangan benda2, inget aja aku, supaya kekesalanmu berkurang. soalnya aku lebih ga primpen, dalam arti apa2 selalu ilang. bahkan laundry ga balik lengkap pun aku ga inget, ingetnya sebulan kemudian, jadi komplainnya ga diterima

     
  • At 6:02 AM, April 17, 2007 , Blogger Deby Suwito said...

    you are so me... :o)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home