Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Depression

More and more I am curious and fascinated of how people here life their days.
The air of depression is everywhere...
Hectic job, routine schedule, tiring activity, the people perceived that their works is not rewarding enough, while management sees that the people is not good enough as expected.
The people feels that the old way - altough not good also, but better than the new change, where the management always try to find a way to improve, from the bigger picture.
Like two sides of the coin, or 2 poles of the magnet.
each side thinks and feels totally on different view and totally relevant for their own position.
The short outcome is obvious, that nobody, even bother NOT to grumble and complain. One group will find something not nice to be talked about other people, other group or even about the overall condition.. and vice versa.
Feeling is hurted, dissatisfaction is growing, expectation is not met.
But everyone seems finding this condition is the safest way among other choice to continue with everything as usual..
Must say to myself... Bon Journee..!
p.s.: I wrote the draft 1 weeks ago, and last night I realized that myself has done exactly the same thing as I described, grumble, complain and talk bad about this place and condition.
I still can't believe that I've turned into one of the people that fast!
My bad..!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home