Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Been there, done that, ....will do it again or no?

Often happen in my life, there are some chances, some occasions, some prossibilities, some trials.. which lots of them have passed by.. without me doing anything to that, or even worse, without me realizing that it passed already.
Classic Case - grab the opprtunity.. whatever it takes.
To do something
To say something
To achieve something
To read something
To watch something
To travel somewhere
To try new things
Or even just to catch a chance to be lazy and couch-potato-ing.
"Been there, done that,.. "
The question deep inside following afterwards... do I always be able to conclude to myself with the full certainty that I will not regret it?
Or the other side, mostly I will ask another question : will I do it again or not?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home