Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's blue

Never have I felt that feeling.. or maybe I just never realized and think about that deeply.., it is when you feel empty stabbed onto your chest.. when you don't want to cry, but can't smile either.
This is the feeling without any reason or definite cause.. but also you can't see where it is going to end.
During new year, the office was almost empty, people tends to take vacation around christmas and new year, because they want to spend it at home, or simply because the kid's school scedule.
So, being in the place that I came here only for work.. then my hang around group ar people from office mostly.

But, even with some others accompany.. then the stabbed feeling is still there, can't easily cast it away. Feel nothing and at the same time I feel so desperate..

Just in that time then I realize, that this periods will always there.. just hide deep inside.. waiting for its right time to come out and show itself.
Then the question is.. whether we can ignore and forget about it or we can just try to dive ouself in and enjoy that feeling

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home