Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Last Time

When you realize, that this will be the last time you do something or the last time you meet a certain person or the last time you will be around in this people, even the simpler one such as the last time you will see this place.
What will you feel?

Some people will not feel anything, as the saying goes: when there is a greeting, there is a goodbye. This is just one among other natural things happen in life, as natural as the sun rises from the east.
As for something, it can always be replaced or substituted. As for someone, yes, there will be some feeling gone, but only up to that, there will be someother who will bring another new feeling.
As a friend said to me, when I express the regret that we will be apart and will not see each other in the near time “ c’mon, you’re not dying and neither am I. We will meet again”.
But that is not the case for me, I never be able not being sad whenever I know that this would be my last time to ever do that thing again, to meet my friend, to see this place, to stay in this room. In that time that either I want to enjoy as much as possible with them.. or I'd rather seclude myself away, so that I will not be missing them too much when the time came for me to say good-bye.
Of course that feeling will fade away after sometime, after I can cope with loosing those things well enough. Maybe it's too sissy, too sentimental. But I just can't never change that.
Weirdly that I love my job (??), that expect me to change my place and friends quite often.
Not the change that I hate, I love the change, I get bored easily, but never be able to cope with the good-bye things.
*Greatly appreciate and feel blessed with technology, which can keep me updated with all the things in my past part of life*
But let's question ourself: will we always appreciate something when I still have them around? Mostly no, I only feel that we miss that thing, whenever we've lost them, when it's too late...
Too late to say a person to his/her face that we do love them.
Too late to feel grateful to see a place.
Too late to feel glad when we really had the feeling.
Too late to be blessed when we have our friends around.
Too late to recognize what the useful things that our things actually are.
Too late to realize that someday it will be really late...
So, do we want to seize the moment and do what we suppose to do if we already knew that this is would be for the last time?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home