Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Friday, March 30, 2007

300

Tagline: Prepare for glory!

This is the title of a movie that I saw couple of weeks ago. This movie is about the true story of the war between Sparta (old greek) and Persia (old Iran).

This is a beautiful movie, altough contains some disturbing scenes and also the story is so much cliche.


I planned to read more about the history facts between Sparta, Persia and the war itself (as what i normally do after seeing some interesting facts in a movie).

But, of course it hasn't happened yet until now (what a cliche fact as well).


So, still I don't know anything about them and still the only thing I can say about the movie is it has a lot of beautiful bodies,six-packs tummies, wide shoulders and strong jaws..


Lumayanlahhhh...hehehehe
(this is what happened if you already plan to submit one thing in blog and lost the interest to complete the story:))

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, April 21, 2007 , Blogger Lil' An said...

    Aku seneng banget ama ini film Sis. Sama nih... lagi belajar sejarah jadinya...
    Kapan ya kita nonton bareng lagi? Kayak di Balikpapan hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home