Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Exercise is GOOD

Exercise has taken quite a big part of my time now.

Since the first time here, I was trying to have it on regular basis, sometimes it worked.. but more time it didn't.

So, the last 4 - 5 months, I managed to have it more often and regular, since I have a stable group of friends who have similar interest.

Every saturday 6 o'clock in the morning (yes.. I've been hearing that quite a lot that I am crazy to wake up early morning on weekend just to run), we run to hills, green fields and small forrest.
And I can tell that it was amazing (well, not really, during the session itself) and the result after that is I will have an excuse to eat more:)

I do swimming at least once a week, usually because I came back home very late during week days, I can only do swimming on sunday evening...
which brings a good and sleepy feeling on sunday nite to prepare for the monday - blue..

Then tennis, lately I start to play it again.. well, can't say that I am good at it.. but just trying to hit back every balls coming:)

Squash.. haven't played it for quite sometimes, since I don't have my own racket.. but plan to re do it sometime later.

I love them..
I love the nice and comfortable - tiring feeling afterwards.
I love since I have an excuse to eat more
I love since it can distract me a bit from the work and join a new and different groups of people as well.

I hope I can still keep doing this reqularly.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, August 13, 2006 , Blogger vy said...

    wuih. rajin bener!
    buat gw seh, kalo summer gini gw gak beli tiket, jadi ke mana2 kudu jalan kaki atau naek sepeda. gak perlu olahraga lagi khan. ^^

    parahnya kalo winter neh,
    dah makannya banyak, ke mana2 naek tram, males pula olahraga karena dingin... hehehe... langsung deh berat badan naek.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home