Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Zero Tolerance Of Stupidity!!!

I don't really know what I was thinking,.. but that words kept ringing in my head.

Maybe because a colleague keeps doing something or saying something that I can't tolerate and not within my "common sense" range or after watching Miss(es) Universe video and they kept saying silly stuffs as world peace and at the end what they really want to pursue is, either "modelling career" or " my interest in television industry".. pfffffffhhhhhh..........

That leads me to think: what actually "being stupid" means?

Is that related to any mark or grade we got when we're studying?
Is that related to something that we think or do outside of the social norm?
Is it something that related to us which other person thinks that it still has to be improved?
Or even simpler, is it something that people said it is "less"?

Another hypothesis..
Many cases of which people use the words of stupid:
Because somebody is slower to catch something than others
Because somebody needs extra guidance and teaching to be at the same level with the standards
Because somebody thinks differently than what is normal
Because somebody does something that is not logically should've happened
even, because somebody falls in love...!

The question then continues as, why that things should be a problem with others?
why everybody should be at the same level of way of thinking and understanding
why it has to be judges by other such as they can't tolerate this stupidity?
why other person has to be disturbed by a must-accepted characters as natural gift?

what is wrong with the modelling career and such a cliche response?
what is wrong with a slow-peaceful way of thinkin?
what is wrong with somebody choose to be or not to be as what they are right now?

well.. it is still need a lot of thinking in my head before I can't forget about stupidity...
but for the time being.. on behalf of my messed up english (and even bahasa indonesia) grammar..I keep thinking if this stupidity brings zero tolerance from somebody else?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home