Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Monday, June 12, 2006

Malam yang aneh...

10-Jun-06 00:15 AM: Wake up because some phone calls: Happy B'day..(Thanks for whoever remember about it)
Heard some strange sound outside.. but decided to go back to sleep.

Dreaming about rain, very hard, very close. Ups, that is not the dream, too close and real to be a dream.
Hesitating a while, go out.., not go.., go out...
My mind listed every horror movies I've seen.. maybe that is the sound of melting walls, worms and leeches dropping, UFO, maniac killer...

Can't help myself - "curiousity kills the mouse", yes it is, but let the mouse to see what happened..

Opened the door and saw one of my friends was standing and staring to something and I turned my head to see what she saw...
In the alley, between room and another room, a huge water dropping from the ceiling.
It is raining, just took place in a bit not so ordinary place.

Just watching the neverlasting water dropping, and called the apartment lady, so find a nice shock very-very early.

Went to see my friend's room, and she looks like have a-water curtain inside her bathroom, water just came out of everywhere, from the lamp, from electrical switch, from the door...

Went back to my room and saw the water started to enter my room, slowly-but-sure...

Ok, one last try.. to hush water out of the room, but didn't take me long to realize that was not so easy...
Well, everything will always have and end.. tomorrow will be ok.

Go back again and prepare myself to sleep..
My dream, where were we?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home