Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

travelling.. travelling..

What is so great from travelling that people wish if they can travel a lot to new places?

including myself...
I hate packing, I hate to leave the routine,
Travelling only leave foot ache , tiredness and money spent..
the feeling, the memory will fade away after sometime..

the boast will end as people will got tired of what you told and re-told them about the traveling.

so.. again.. what's great about it?

to be able to travel to new places has brought me to this job and all my shortcut for favorites in my IE browser are all about travelling (oh yes.. and food:))

and so far the list of places i've been are:

Indonesia - Purwokerto, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Solo, Magelang, Bandung, Jakarta, Tuban, Surabaya, Balikpapan

Thailand - Hat Yai, Songhkla, Pitshanulok

UAE - Dubai, Abu Dhabi

France - Paris, Pau, Toulouse, Biarritz

Spain - San Sebastian

China - Guang Zhou, Nanning, Gui Lin, Beijing

Netherland - Amsterdam, Alkmaar, Den Haag

Eqypt - Cairo

Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

(And still, I've never been to Singapore and Bali yet:p)

And what have I got from those places? except a bunch of key chains and fridge-magnets?

and yet I still hope that I will have gone to 30 country before my 30th b'day (a hope that is likely never be achieved, but I still I hope for it...)
and yet I still visit and browse for more travel websites..
and yet I still stay in this job with an expectation that it will help me to realize my dream..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home