Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Strike

Drivers strike again last nite and this morning

No cars to go to office..
I am not upset I am not sad, just enjoy what happen:)..

And the next week, they were on strike again..

and the result of that is, all of them were fired...
altough not all of them were ready to quit, loose the job, they just did the strike for solidarity.

welll, can't comment on this.

Just realized that, in this life.. all of us had, have and will always have to face similar situation like this: which have more than 1 way to go and can lead us to different stage of life that we wouldn't imagine before.

Our relationship
Our job
Our education
Our peer to hang around with
Our food to eat
Our exercise
Our lifestyle..

and even our choice of TV channels.

In my case, the extreme and recent one would be my job.. having this job is a bit unbelievable in terms of this job has changed my life greatly both in bad and good sides.

And still I can't think how if I decide to have some strike with my current life right now, to change the situation, to change the style, to change the opinion and the motivation..

no.. no... I am just not ready.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home