Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Sunday, April 06, 2008

FOCUS!!!.. so difficult..

My attention span is no longer than a 5 years old kid.

I can't ever do a single task until it finish and then do another task, undistracted, continously.
So, the freedom to browse internet (update my blog is one of the example), is a great relief for me. During teh task, I will need to frequently check the mail, check teh Travbud, update my blog, check facebook and friendster, read imdb, and oh ya.. one mail comes in, so I need to re-check my mail:).

I reallyw ant to try to be focused and not getting distracted... but hell.. it is just so difficult and seems impossible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home