Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

I just feel grateful with my life if...

I complained a lot, I always feel exhausted, tired, not satisfied, demanding, need more, jealous, angry....
But it's like God want to remind me with each tiny and almost unseen things which I saw and made me feel grateful and blessed with all the unperfect things I have, when I see these things:
1. I passed a man on the street, we was standing beside a supermarket, in front of him there were several plastic bags which the content can't be seen. He was thin and look cold in the windy night like this. Everytime when somebody passed him, he said in between his cough.."*cough* cough* .. fish madam *cough * cough*"
2. In my location, Abu Dhabi, My company has a school for the trainee, where the trainess from every locations come and follow a technical course. Last week there was an accident, tire bursted and the car rolled over, and 1 trainee died in the car. Thsi girl, just joined Schlumberger for 3 months only and just so sad to see this kind of thing.
3. everytime I saw a tired looking man with worn out dress, carrying a grocery bags....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home