Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Abu Dhabi

I am freezing in the desert..
Hard to believe, but it is true that the apartment in Abu Dhabis is very cold. I thought I have turn off the air con... but the temperature still low. I turned on the water heater to take a bath.. but the water kept cold.. so there I was.. freezing and trembling in the shower.
I've just arrived in Abu Dhabi.. my 5th locations:) (after Jakarta, Balikpapan, Pekanbaru and again - Jakarta). After a long flight, from Sat 23:00 to Sun 10:00, I flew via Singapore and Doha.
Exhausted, sleepy and sad, finally I am here.
Took almost 1 hour to reach the apartment from the airport. Got some problems with the credit card, unfriendly service, limited cash, washing machine which i don't have any idea how to operate..... but I will survive:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home