Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Men: creatures with a brobdingnagian EGO!



brobdingnagian (syn): huge, vast, immense, (in simple word) very BIG!

- now I know why God created Women with a neverending patience, because we have to deal in great amount with Men
- With the ego which is sometimes too big thus covering the actual tiny ability

- When we tried to make sense your wrong-silly idea (which if we want, we could just point to a big hole in it, big time, to see how bullshit it is), don't bark at us. Hey! we're trying to be too nice here!

- don't blame us if we stop talking to you, since we are up to our neck of dealing with mazy topics.

- So conceited in their small world of power.



For those who felt offended with this blog. My deepest apology.. probably I am just having some pms.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home