Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Monday, January 07, 2008

Leaving PKU

Still remember when I posted a blog about this new town, this new assigment last feb.
And now, time really flew that I have to say good bye again.

Not that this is the best place that I've been.. but really I keep believing that anywhere you go, any situation that you've been.. if it's over.. make you stop for a while and just try to grasp anything that you can for the last time....

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, January 18, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Girl, I think you should change your location ^_^ you are no longer the member of "desperado singles" in Pekanbaru! Huaa..miss ya so much!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home