Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

You're my papaya:)

Related to my blog entry about the encounter with an old friend and that made my heart warm, Novi has expressed her jealousy and have her own guilty feeling of why her presence seems not that significant so that I never put it in the blog.

Novi (N): " I read your blog about your friend and I felt that maybe I am too boring that you never write something about me"

Me (M): (speechless.. and) "shit! now how do I respond to this?"

(Hey, being a girl, I should never be in the position of being the accussed, instead I should be in her position of being the prosecutor:D)

M: "well, let's put it this way"

M: "For example, you know I love papaya, I always have to eat that fruit everyday and everyday also I always think of, whether I still have some stock at home, if not, how can I run to the nearest supermarket and grab some"

M: "and someday I met a rare exotic fruit, so I put the review in the blog and put the picture also. But I never will search this fruit everyday and miss it if I don't get it for one day"

M: "Instead, the papaya that I never wrote about, will always needed everyday"

M: "and you know, you are my papaya.."

N: "Oh,... you're so sweet:)))"


(pffiuuuhh.. now I know how it feels to be a Daniele Vigo:p)


Hahahahaha.. peace Nov, finally you inspired me to write something in my blog eh?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, January 03, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hehehehehehehe...i'm difficult yeah?

     
  • At 5:15 AM, January 04, 2008 , Blogger Emma said...

    not at all.. you're interesting
    (yang ini aku engga ngegombal lhooo)
    anyway this is one of the highlight in my days.. I would really want, that after 10 years I would read this blog and remember the old time you:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home