Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Kaki Kodok


I am crazy of this blog-like thing called TravelBuddy (for short: TB), this is like a net working stuff but more specifically for traveller and people interested in travelling.
We can, submit the review of some places, attractions, food, places, write travel blogs, write description of new places, submit travel pictures.

It has a uniques rewards points that, for example:

to get a photographer award: we must submit >= 500 pictures and >= 5 people smiles at our pictures.


I was aiming to get an award called Travelpedian: that we have to write the description about new places >= 10.


I got a chance to submit 2 new places when I came back home: Cirebon and Slawi, 2 small towns which I passed on the way to Jakarta.
I also wrote the review about the specialty dish from Cirebon, which is frog legs (swikee) - Kaki Kodok and put the picture.
So, beyond my internet's expertise (which is not vast at all, anyway), suddenly the description of Cirebon town attached with my frog leg's picture..
Gosh! Looked silly and not related.. but what can I say.. until now I still can't find how to change the picture back:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home