Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Friday, December 21, 2007

friends who fill spaces in your heart



Of all the expressions and idioms about friends, what they are for, why can they be called friend.. all honey bunny sweety lollipop nice things..Honestly, never really stuck to my mind.
Just today I realized that, hey.. some of them it is true!
When encountering to an old friend and have a quick breakfast together, updating about each other, nothing hidden, no lies, no akward feeling to tell the stories...


It was refreshing!

I have been working in Jakarta these past few weeks and got a chance to actually buzz and see my old friends who usually appear online in the messenger, ut never really chat with.
There is a girl, nice, warm and friendly. After our last meet up, she has a lot of things in her life-- marriage, baby born, raising a kid and now, changing job... to many things if I were in her position.

So, cut teh story short, we plan to meet again, but due to this and that we finally met today for breakfast.
In Sentra Mulia, where I work, there is a small road beside the building and lots of hawkers on the muddy road. We ordered gado-gado and ketoprak and eat in the middle of dust and flies, and chat and chat and chat.
She told me the stories about her resignation and family and I told her my plans.

Just a short time, but it made my feeling warm after that, of no explainable reason, just maybe.. being refreshed because of an old friend.

Thank you.. and good luck.. for sure, this will not be our last time together!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home