Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Trattoria


This is the picture that I posted in the hub, not chosen, tough.
I took the picture on Jun 2007.
Trattoria is an italian restaurant in Bali, The meaning of the word itself is "eating house". We ordered an italian-red wine named "primitivo"(which was very good) and they served a basket of bread as a complimentary. The dim light made the picture better, altough I shot it using an "auto" set-camera.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, September 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    daniele bakalan marah dan ga mau mengakui ini restoran italy, karena wine nya dari chille hehehehe (maksa banget yah dia)

     
  • At 10:38 AM, September 05, 2007 , Blogger Emma said...

    wah... thanks for the correction, setelah kuingat2.. ternyata di resto ini kami minum italian wine...
    (jadi resto ini sudah bisa di klasifikasikan sebagai proper italian restaurant?)

    btw wine nya uennaaakkk tenan:D

     
  • At 10:24 PM, September 11, 2007 , Blogger Chrys said...

    gambarnya ga keliatan :(
    but if this picture is that one which I think it is...kamu ga motret pake full-auto mode kok. kamu moto ini pake aperture-priority mode - mode yang paling sering dipake photographer pro (misal: tukang foto keliling lol)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home