Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Life sucks

uActually what I really.. really want to write is " Life is wonderful" as what actually I contemplate and think deeper.. but at this moment if I take a snap shot, it is very easy to say the other side, which ..life sucks.

Life sucks, because I feel that I am very moody and feel like to kill somebody and bitching every person tried to be nice to me?
Life sucks because last night I drank (a bit) too much wine and feel uneasy in the next day?
Life suskc because I hate that my sister keep falling sick and thus, useless?
Life sucks because my pimples keep coming and go, never got a good complexion
Life sucks because I always feel that I am an outkast wherever I go and whoever I mingle with
Life sucks because I can't keep my tone friendly enough when I felt furious, even if it is just a joke.
Life sucks because I am the only one who has to call first?
Life sucks because I ate too much this morning?
Life sucks because I feel that i have to move more than what I do now?
Life sucks because there is no certainty about the change that I've been expecting since a very long time ago.

Well.. suddenly I feel that it is not that sucks...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home