Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What can we do differently?

Just wondering, if we're given one chance to turn back time...
what do we choose to do differently?
Is it the choice of our spouse?
The choice of our peers, with whom we want to hang around with.
The choice of what we are doing for living...
Or just the choice of what lunch we want to take yesterday, what kind of sport that we would like to do.
What task do we want to finish the first..
What will we do differently, if we're given that chance?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home