Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Agenda on last weekend

Long weekend, starting from thursday night.
I was on stand by, so I turn on my computer, prepare all papers and pen. open required files and programs.
Thursday evening went quietly
First phone calls around mid night, my eyes was still closed and very hard to direct my mind and consciousness to the field problem.
Friday early morning, phone was ringing again, another update and another problems.
All day on friday, watching dvd on the computer, not that comfortable, but the best I could get here.
Surviving with chips and fruits.
Made myself busy with re-arranging the rubbish in my room, by re-arranging means that I move this rubbish from this place to another place.
Another calls and problems.
Taking a short nap.
Continuing Heroes, the TV series.
Start falling asleep and again the calls and problems coming up at night, early morning and morning time.
Discussing, debatting, requesting, updating, asking information over the phone.
Finish Heroes and continue with Lost, another series.
A quick breakfast near the house.
Another killing time while waiting for the call by cleaning the electric fan in my room and cleaning up the bathroom.
Another stock of fruits and chips.
Running up and down the stairs, hoping it will replace my gym session.
Other people passed my room, returning from weekend activities and fun, took a glance of me, the girl "who never come out of the room this long weekend and must be a freak one".
Another sleepness night with the phoen calls and work.

Finally, Gosh, I never been this glad to see the Monday is coming.

I love Monday!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home