Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fine Creation from The Almighty*)

*) The title of my posting here is refering to the creator of this TV series..
*) another meaning is referring to the beautiful God's creation below.. (Thanks God, you really bless our days)





The picture on the left. (that I spent some time on the precious-luxurios internet connection - guess people who ever worked in Minas Office-very well know what I am talking about the internet line).


The name is Jensen Ackles, I am falling in love with him after watching (the complete 2 seasons of) Supernatural. It is a TV series about 2 brothers doing a ghost hunting thing.


Something that cracked me was when my friend called me to ask my opinion about this series,"is it good?" and I answered it so anthusiasticly " yes, it is very very much cute".. that is, referring to the actor.

The main story is about the Winchester boys, Dean and Sam, who lost their mother in early age to a demon. Their father raised them and tought them how to fight "the darkside" and find the demon who killed their mother. At the end of season-1 they lost their father too.

I even practically browsed to find the synopsises of each episodes and enter their site in CW and IMDB.

Just when I tought that I don't have much fun here, eh? :D

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, September 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kayaknya biarpun ga cute, kamu bakalan jatuh cinta juga (tetep), apalagi kalo nontonnya sehari ampe dua kali

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home