Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Friday, November 02, 2007

Am I yellow?

Exactly a week ago when I have a weird day in the office.
It was started when a colleague was staring at me srangely and greet me " Siska, are you okay?" "Sure I am, just a bit over excersise, why?" "You look too yellow for normal person, pls consider to go to see the doctor".
I was a bit startled with his topic of comment and that was not lasted there, since my boss accidentally passed us and my colleague re-told the comment to my bos and to my surprise that he agreed with that in seconds and insisted me going to the doctor soon.

Well, I was thinking.. now 2 persons gave me similar comment.. so as naturally I was, I visit other colleagues for a cross checking.. and some of them either agreed or didn't notice the difference.

It was abit strange and my excuse was probably I ate too much papaya to cause my skin altered:).

During the weekend, I go for a weekend trip to the island and came back to the office with burnt skin.. so not that yellow any longer:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home