Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Monday, February 04, 2008

To identify an asshole


Meeting somebody that I've ever encountered a long time ago really inspires me to write a blog of "How to identify assholes".


An asshole never know that he should see the person he's talking to in the eye. Well, boy.. yes.. she is quite eye-catching and pretty.. but that doesn't mean that you need to change your position and point your eye to that direction? That's not only rude... but also showed very well your inability to control your manner..


Are you a jungle man? (well.. can't really blame you since you've just come back from offshore.. but again.. should some manner still left)


And hello.. you still have this one person still care to show some respect by talking to you?
It wa sgood that i just went without even bothered to finish the conversation, instead of slapping you in the face!
Just remember, that even an ugliest duckling still need some respect back also.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home