Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Guilty Pleasure: The Office


the new guilty pleasure and a reason that I could stay at home and spent the whole days just being sloth and staring to the screen and after the discs all finiseh, getting so craving and deperately in need for the 3rd season.


My heart completely melted in a romantic-slash-sad scenes between Jim and Pam.
And I just laughed uncontrollably whenever Jim plays pranks to Dwight or just staring in astonishment and shock to see Michael rude words.


ahh.. just love this series:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home