Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Sunday, March 09, 2008

have my first apartment... hiyaaa! scary and exciting at te same time!









My first apartment! ever!



Finally i found my apartment.. well actually, the word "find" will not be that suitable, since I didn't really looked for it. Lady in personnel get me a contact from real-estate and she showed me this apartemnt. It located just in the corner of the street, very near to teh office, in fcat from the porch I can see the entrance to the office. And maybe I am matched with number "7".. since there 2 units available were 704 and 602. For sure I chose the 704, not because of teh number, but because the side. The living room will have sun in the evening. This is a 2 bed rooms apartment, with 1 living room, 1 main bath room and kitchen.. with a tiny porch outside. The thing I like about this appartment is the decoration, all white colored walls with lots of built in cabinets in light yellow color. feels so bright and light, not like my current apartment which feels dark, heavy and gloomy with the yellow light lamps and heavy furnitures.

So.. now the adventure of choosing the furnitures and everything inside begin!
Sun-9 Mar 08
- went to the apartment and take a look again.

Sun-9 Mar 08

Went to Shadow and chose the curtain and the carpet.
- embroidery dark maroon for master bed room, with blackout shade (which i've just known that "blackout" is white color:p).
- embroidery beige color for the living room
- cotton, rugged pattern for the guest bed room (try to get a warm - village type of curtain:p)
- The carpet I plan only for the 2 bedrooms, which I chose the medium thickness and broken white color.
The people from the shop will need to go to the apartment and take some measurements.
I like this shop, since the people there are so soft-spoken and helpful.
The days after:
Explore Home Center for some furnitures and get some quotation as well as the electronic from Costless. This is the time to experiment.. who cares is the choices are bad.. I am the only one who will stare at them (an excuse from my-humble-self:p).
This is the bed and bed sheet that I've chosen for my bed room.
The dressing table.
Tiny dinner table: I will put it in the kitchen since there's no designated room for dining table and my living room is full already.


The low desk.. dunno, maybe for TV set.. or just simply the books and accesorries. I'll decide later.

Suddenly just fall in love with this sofa.. although maybe will not match with the room or else... but I will have to have this:)

I just have to have these 2 as well, shoes rack and the chair to wear the shoes in comfortable way

Chest drawer for my bed room


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home