Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Week-14 Mar-08 highlight

1. Children Concert and Jazz concert in Cultural Foundation
Amazing moment to se ethe kids playing. I really regret that I don't have any musical talent at all. My favourite show were - 2 siblings, older sister and her younger brother.
The brother played guitar, and the sister played piano and sing blues song " route 66".. Her voice... wow.. amazing!!

Then a tiny girl (probably not more than 4 years old - see picture how tiny she is) playing violin with a lady played piano.


2. Lunch Indonesian Food at Bram's - pecel, tempe n tahu goreng, lumpia
Why this is good?
- It's fun to see the boys cooking (good food by the way:p)
- It's nice to gather with fellow Indonesians - altough I get less than 50% of what they're talking about D&M:)
- It's free:)

3. Lazy weekend...no clubbing - still restrain myself not to go.. no accompany helped me achieving this

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home