Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Monday, October 23, 2006

A journey ended (or just started?)

To DUbai....

For GFE control..

long story short.. finally it's over.. over and over..

How happy I was, a moment after they said that I am a GFE.. then I waited until all managers dissapeared.. went to paper shredder and put all my paper, presentation, documents into it:)
What a very enjoyable moment it was.

Go to hell with LMS, with all QHSE bullshit, with personnel and finance theory!!

When I sit down in my hotel room, I was thinking.. whether this is the end of a phase.. or a beginning for another phase?
No burst of happines, tears or relief that I felt.
After months and months of long hours study, making the paper and presentation, face the control, turned back for a lot of reviews, dry-runs, correction, appointmen with client to get the data, to verify the information..

Gosh... I can't remember how I can stand those things!!

Then I decided to let everything runs and flows.. to which other new phase will be there for me.

For now, I try not to burden myself with too much thing.. just think about tomorrow only. The day after.. the next week.. those will be on another story.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home