Siska's rants.. and some other things

A lot of new things happen in my life and surround me..so I decide to write everything comes up in my mind, to remind me again of all the silly and interesting bits and pieces...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Big Fiesta!

Last week was really.. really fabulous!!

It was started from Saturday... the morning I run as usual, with the group..
finished at 7 am, and then Sabrina has the idea to go directly to the pool and prepared some coffee and pancakes:)

So it was that.. we went to swim (wow.. it was freezing..but managed to swim and refreshed myself).. then the pancakes come with maple syrup.
The brownish-soft pancakes...went very well along with the black coffee and dark chocolate that was dipped into the coffe first before put in the mouth.

The second part was the luch at PMC No3: with main course: pork ribs with saltened cabagge, eaten with smashed green chilli and salted soya sauce.

And guess what was there for dinner? : Another version of pork ribs soup, this time was a slightly lighter version, accompanied by fried-pomfret and was poured with a fried-garlic + soya sauce and hot oil.. (who cares of the fat and cholesterol at this moment?:) )

The next day: we went to the traditional market to prepare for the lunch - a set off party for a colleague that will go back to their home country - iran.

The menu was:
- boiled clams and put in satay-stick
- deliciously marinated and then grilled lamb-chop
- grilled baby garoupa and snappers and squid
- heavenly rice and bulgur salad with chopped tomato, tuna and olives.
- tomato + red onion salads (attention: I made it)
- rujak (Indonesian fruit salad with hot peanut sauce)
- young coconut ice (purely coconut water and plus some lime juice)
- red wine (cabernet sauvignon)
- heineken and fruit juice
- cassava chips (I tried my best to keep the chips still within my eye sight.. but it was damn hard!).

After workinga nd eating since the morning, I felt really really sticky..so at 4 30 pm decided just to to back to swim ( the party was held at the pool side).

It finished around 5 pm and by 5 30 i was in the pool (again) this time was for gossiping and girls talk:p

This morning, got a call from my "foster parents", that they are taking their kid to first-day school.. so I went and already said it loud ..".. but I'm not gonna eat again.."

A-nice school, with lots of books and toys:) (If this is the case, I don't mind to come back to my 3rd grade..:))

After that..
They stopped to Bakso.. can't resist to say yes:( and we ate gladly there:).
Well, tell me who can resist the hot-sweet-spicy-meaty-tangy soup with the meatballs.. oh yes, never forget the fried-wontoon and dipped in the sauce.

After bakso they stopped at another store and bought some chinese buns, and again can't resist to try one.

A hot-steamed-soft bun with some red-bean filling inside.. when I ate that .. oh gosh.. I am wondering why they don't put this as one of wonders-of the world:)

Well I am afraid that I will not end now.. since tomorrow we will throw a bachelorette party for a friend who will going to get married next week..
and I am not patient to see what will be the "main-act" in the party? The hints are: all girls, late at night, dress code: sexy and red and white.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home